What is vitamin E?
Vitamin E can neutralise free radicals by supporting our skin, eyes and immune system. It’s naturally found in plant-based oils, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and fruit. As feature of most food stuff, once consumed vitamin E is stored by the body, so deficiency isn’t common.
Food sources of vitamin E:
- Wheatgerm Oil – avoid heating this oil and try as a dressing or added to smoothies
- Avocadoes – enjoy smashed on toast or with eggs
- Peanuts – consume a handful for protein kick
- Spinach – add to your Bolognese for extra iron too
- Sunflower seeds – try a sprinkle on cereal
Vitamin E for Hair, Face & Body
Vitamin E is a key ingredient in skincare, widely used in serums, sunscreens and make up to complement beauty routines. It’s found naturally in foods, and used as a supplement in tablet form, but vitamin E is also beneficial when applied externally to skin as a cream or oil.
Vitamin E for skincare:
- Skin protector – helps protect skin cells and repair damage in all seasons
- Hydrating – helps the skin retain water and reduced dryness
- Get that glow – the antioxidant properties of face cream dispel free radicals caused by pollution and sun damage
- Cell boost – vitamin E creams and oils can enhance new cell growth and speed up repair
- Stop the clock – sun damage is a key driving to aging skin, applying sun cream with vitamin E can help protect our skin from damaging free radicals
Vitamin E from Power Health
Looking after your body is essential to achieving a healthy life. Vitamins and supplements offer additional support to a varied diet, positively contributing to your overall health and nutrition. Shop our vitamin E range: https://www.powerhealth.co.uk/vitamins-and-supplements/vitamins/vitamin-e
Power Health Natural Vitamin E – a natural source of vitamin E containing Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol), Soya Bean Oil, Capsule Shell: (Gelatine & Glycerine). Each capsule provides on average 134mg (200iu) of natural source Vitamin E which is 1116.5% of the Reference Intake. We recommend taking two capsules a day with food, to contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Power Health Mega H40 – our one a day multivitamin and mineral plus complex capsule that has been specially developed for people who want more than just an ordinary multivitamin. What makes Mega H40 so special is its unique combination of 12 Vitamins - A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid & Niacin, with Minerals such as Iron, Zinc & Iodine, plus a wide range of other ingredients.
Power Health are a specialist online health shop, we aim to combat the stresses of modern life with our range of earth-friendly supplements suitable for Vegans and vegetarians.
With locally produced products from everything sports and fitness to hair and skin care, attentiveness and dedication go into everything we do. We use science-backed ingredients to create the healthiest formulas with the best results.