The goji berry is the latest so-called super-food, popular in the US & with celebrities like Madonna & Liz Hurley.
Also known as wolfberry or lycium fruit, the goji berry is grown in the Himalayan regions of Tibet and China and dried before consumption. It is commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine.
Pronounced "go-gee", they're supposed to contain, weight for weight, more:
• vitamin C than oranges
• beta-carotene than carrots
• iron than steak
The berries are a good source of B vitamins and are packed full of
• Provides the equivalent of 500mg goji berries per capsule
• Vegetarian Capsules
• No added sugar
• Goji berries are rated No.1 on the ORAC scale (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), which measures the antioxidant level in foods
• Contains more antioxidants than pomegranate fruit
• More convenient to take than goji berry juice
• Won’t increase sugar intake like a juice product
• Longer shelf life than juices
• Ideal for people wanting the benefits of goji berries, but who dislike the taste of juices and the dried fruit
Each capsule provides on average 125mg Goji Berry powder, which is equivalent to 500mg of whole Goji Berries.
Take one to two capsules a day.
Capsule Shell: (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Goji Berry Powder Extract 4:1 (Lyciumbarbarum L), Anti-Caking Agent: (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent: (Stone Ground Brown Rice Flour).
Allergy advice: None Known.
FREE UK DELIVERY Standard Delivery
Free delivery on orders over £20
£3.25 for orders under £20
CLICK & COLLECT
Pick up your order from Power Health Head Office
Safe & Secure payments
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING International Delivery
from £10.25. Delivery times vary.