Green tea can help with weight loss and brain function
Tea has a history of mythological proportions, no matter where in the world you look. In the west the word Tea comes from the Greek word for goddess “Thea”.
As far back as 1211 A.D., Japanese and Chinese people knew that Green Tea promoted longevity and quality of life.
Cutting edge nutritional research has discovered that natural Green Tea compounds - polyphenols with antioxidant abilities - improve digestion, inhibit tooth decay and fight viruses.
Green Tea is a hypotensive, helping to lower blood pressure and helping to increase blood flow to the heart.
Many Asians have long consumed Green Tea with meals, and this practice is now showing to help reduce arterial disease.
• In easy to swallow tablet form
• Available in pots of 30 & 90 tablets
• Contains the equivalent of 1000mg of Green Tea Powder
• Free from artificial colours and preservatives, yeast, gluten and lactose. No added salt or sugar.
• Potent Antioxidant
• Helps inhibit tooth decay and gum disease
• May help lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
• May help to reduce arterial disease
• Thermogenic properties
• Has antibacterial and antiviral properties
• May help aid the body in the utilisation of fats and energy production
• May help regulate bowel and promote kidney function
• Helps moderate blood sugar levels
• May help enhance weight loss programmes
• University researchers have shown that an active compound in Green Tea inhibits an enzyme required for cancer cell growth
Note: Bulk product orders come supplied in a polythene bag with the relevant product information label. We do not supply any bottles or cartons etc.
Each tablet provides on average 200mg of Green Tea 5:1 Extract, equivalent to 1000mg of Green Tea, standardised to contain 40% Catechins, the active constituent of Green Tea.
Take 1 tablet a day, with an evening meal. Contains Caffeine.
Not Recommended for children or pregnant woman (Caffeine content 16mg per daily recommended dose).
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Allergy advice: None known.
Green Tea 5:1 Extract, Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Modified Maize Starch), Anti-caking Agent: (Magnesium Stearate).
FREE UK DELIVERY Standard Delivery
Free delivery on orders over £30
£5.50 for orders under £30
CLICK & COLLECT
Pick up your order from Power Health Head Office
Safe & Secure payments
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING International Delivery
from £11. Delivery times vary.